Friday, March 27, 2015

So I'm My Own Guinea Pig...


I bought coconut oil!

Not for my hair.
Not for my skin.
Not for oil-pulling. (I may have born at night, but it wasn't last night.)

I bought it for an experiment in Fine Coffee Drinking® because no one else will try out this recipe FOR me: Pioneer Woman's Crazy Coffee.  

I  will just have to try it for myself.  Rats.

Crazy Coffee contains coffee (of course), coconut oil and unsalted butter. Yes, coconut oil and butter. Everyone I asked to test this for me in order to tell me if it was awful or not declined. Some said things like "Ick, are you crazy?" Others (I'm looking at you daughters and son-in-law) didn't even respond. Rude, right?

So, it's up to me. I am now a guinea pig scientist and I'll let you know how it goes.  

So that YOU don't have to try it.

You are welcome.

No comments: