Monday, May 19, 2014

Plethora

I have a plethora, an overabundance, an excess of knitting projects started. It's no one's fault but mine, unless I can think of someone or something else to blame it on, but actually, turns out that this time, it's a good thing.

I am trying to use Judy's #$%^&* Magic Cast On and it's not going well, not well at all, because

a.  I've never done it before so I'm clumsy at it, 
b.  I have to put 145 stitches of lace weight yarn on each of two size 4 needles at the same time and
c.  I seem to be swearing a lot, which distracts me. (Because I don't swear.)

SO, having something else to work on while the Nuvem sits in time out is a good thing.

I've been working on the Trillium sweater, and I have two sleeves and the band for the body of the sweater completed.  It's easy going from here on (I hope).


Judy can wait.

No comments: